recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Excuses...excuses




I used to be fairly good at blogging- at least- I did it often. I suppose one can't promise quality, but I did offer quantity.

In mid 2008 we started a home-based photography business that has taken off much more than I ever would have imagined. We did 13 weddings in 2010 as well as a gazillion family shoots, seniors, kids, etc. Love our clients!

In addition to the biz, I homeschooled my niece for six months along with our two boys and we have continued to be busy with our family-integrated church plant.

So, you understand my delay in blogging, yes? Oh, and I became a member of Facebook. I've never played any of the games and I only have a handful of "friends", but it has become quite the place to stand on my soapbox and declare in just 420 characters or less, my thought of the day. Honestly, it's a lot less work than a blog. Blogs make you sit. And think. And write. And try to be funny and give people quantity AND quality. Trust me, there's not much of either on FB these days. (Although I must admit that I find great Godly encouragement from some dear friends on that site).

My resolution for 2011 is to blog more from an informational standpoint. I'd love to do some book reviews, giveaways and menu/budget planning and updates on the persecuted church.

Happy Friday everyone,

Angelena

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good to hear from you!! I wondered how you were doing.