recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Pool Table

This year we went to the Smoky Mountains with my parents for our Christmas holiday. Our cabin was very nicely decorated and we thoroughly enjoyed our time spent there! I really didn't want us all to sit around and watch television through the whole vacation, so we opted for a cabin with a pool table. Little did I know that it would be such a 'hit' with the boys. After two full days of pratice- my five-year old son LITERALLY beat me in a fair game. Now, I'm not a great player, but I'm not bad either. He picked up the game super quick and was loving it. I'm thinking he has a good career in hustling in his future. Just kidding... :)
Grandpa and little brother play a game together.
My oldest prepares to shoot it in!

Love the little tongue hanging out... ha!



"#14; green; corner left pocket...over the back trick-style"




Ahhh, yes...I'm one proud mommy.



No comments: