recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family photos


Well, it's been a while since I've blogged! I can't tell you how busy I am right now with the photo biz, homeschooling and the new church plant! Life is 'crazy-ola'. I'm thinking that I need to re-think my organization skills... there has to be a better way to keep everything in orderly fashion!


My parents came over this evening to get their pics taken for their Christmas cards... they looked so cute and matched so well in their lime green and white trendy sweaters. My boys got some pictures with them (totally not matching G&G, but lookin' cute!). Thought I'd let you all see... Hoping you are doing well! Love reading your comments...







1 comment:

Leah said...

Your parents look so young! And your mom is just the cutest! =) I hope I look like that when I'm a Grandma!

Have a great weekend, Angel!