recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life's Rough

Is this just about the cutest picture ever? :) My photo shoot on Saturday consisted of three little boys, ages 1, 2 & 3. Mommy is pregnant with # 4 due next month. They are rambunctious, adorable and as mischievous as they come! Poor little N. was having a rough day. Doesn't this picture just about capture the heart and soul of three little brothers who have had enough pictures? Loved it.

Hope you are all doing well bloggyworld!

Love,

Angelena

3 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Congrats on your race...that is an amazing accomplishment. I'm a fellow homeschool mom, and found you through an old Nester post.I had to come check you out since my youngest daughter's middle name is
Angelee (close:). I just started blogging a few weeks ago and am enjoying browsing everyone's site.
Blessings on the journey!
www.inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com

Renna said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen all week, positively adorable!

Maggie said...

What a great picture!