recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yearly Menu Plan




Just wanted to pop on long enough to let you know that I've created my first monthly menu! It is broken down by week and is accompanied by the budgeted food shopping list of $100 weekly. (or less- depending on your use of the "extras"- ie: desserts, side dishes, etc.) This allows you to print off one sheet of meals to use for the entire year!! (Yes, I said year!) Simply start at the top menu at the inception of each new month! With the exception of breakfast, there are no meal repeats on the entire menu! If you would like a copy of either the plan or the grocery list, please email me with your return (email) address and I will send you via word document. I will send by the end of next week.

Blessings my friends!

Angel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! No repeats? That's impressive.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelena
Thats being very disciplined !!!
My biggest problem is my husband who loves his cookies and chips !!
Our church has an Angel Food program and occasionally if there is stuff that hubby will eat I order food from them.Its 30 dollars and is enough for a family of 4
Frasypoo

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! An entire year? I am very curious - could you send me a copy?

Crissi
uplatestampin@yahoo.com