recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Friday, December 28, 2007

One More Thing

I wanted to mention that I am adding a link to www.cooks.com to my sidebar favorites. I think I visit this site daily. It has an abundance of recipes submitted from about everywhere in the world! The best part is that if I am running out of ideas for meals, I simply type in the search engine the ingredients I have available and hit 'go'! And Tada! It comes back with all the recipes that include those items!

2 comments:

The Nester said...

Ohh, I like that idea of typing in what you have on hand, I will be visiting that website today! Thanks!

I'm not sure I can read your blog because you run and are in shape and it will remind me of how I don't and I'm not.

But, I'll try.

The Nester said...

Heart you, girl!